Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lazy Summer Day

Doesn't this sweetie look like she's laying there daydreaming on a warm summer day?  Just taking it easy with no worries.  So relaxed and peaceful.  Sounds nice, huh?  This image is from CC Designs and it's called Swiss Laying Nora.  I've colored her in peach and green using my prismacolor pencils and gamsol.  I wasn't sure if those were suppose to be angel wings or a bow on her dress LOL!  I guess they could be either one but I decided I was going to give her angel wings so I added some Stardust Stickles to make them all sparkly. 



I hope you get to spend some time relaxing like this little cutie.  Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp:  CC Designs Swiss Laying Nora
Paper:  Cosmo Cricket, Bazzill
Other:  Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Martha Stewart punch, ribbon, glaze pen, stickles, button

2 comments:

  1. Love the way you colored her dress. It looks like a ripe fuzzy peach!! Beautiful card design too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i love the papers, the button corner and the ribbon treatment. this is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete