Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blog Hop Winner

Thanks for stopping by today.  It's time to announce the winner of the Lovey Pup image that I used on this card.




I had my husband pick a number and ...

                                                  the winner is ... #20  Laura

Congratuations Laura!  Please contact me using the email address in my sidebar.  I would appreciate it if you would use the words Blog Hop Winner in the subject line when you email me.

If you participated in the blog hop last week, then be sure to go to the Meljen's Designs Challenge and Inspiration Blog to see if you were a winner there.  And there's still time to participate in our current challenge.

Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Anita! I just love how you used that pretty doilie on your card. I really need to get some of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Anita. Just wanted to let you know I've got a blog award for you on my blog if you'd like it.
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete