Monday, March 21, 2011

Pollycraft Challenge #85

Hello friends.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  We had some fantastic weather over the weekend but unfortunately, that's suppose to come to an end.  According to our local weather report, we're now looking at rain for the next few days ... instead of working on cards I guess I'd better start building an ark lol!  Anway, since I don't think you stopped by for a weather report, I'll move on to my card.

Today is Monday so that means there's another fantastic challenge over at the Pollycraft Challenge Blog.  The theme this week is Swirls and Pearls and I thought the beautiful  Clover Dancing with Dragonflies would be perfect for this theme. 


I colored my image with copics and colored pencils and added some Glamour Dust to her wings, the dragonfly, and some of the flowers.  I used my embossing folder to make the swirls on my cardstock and cut out my image with my nestabilities.  I added ribbon and a bow, some pearls, and a little red flower to finish my card.


Please be sure to stop by the Pollycraft Challenge Blog to see all the beautiful work by their DT.  I hope you find the time to play along in the challenge this week.  You can find Clover Dancing with Butterflies and all the other beautiful Pollycraft images over in the Pollycraft Shop.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge  -  Die Cuts
Charisma Cardz Challenge 11  -  To "Die" For
Crafty Pad Challenge 113  -  Use a digi
Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge 51  -  Anything Goes
Do You Stack Up DYSU#11  -  Add a Bow
Little Miss Muffet Challenge 5  -  Brads, gems, or pearls
Paper Sundaes Challenge 61  - Embossing
Your Next Stamp Challenge 38  -  Make it Sparkle

Stamp:  Pollycraft - Lilibean Fairies Clover Dancing with Dragonflies
Paper:  Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, Nestabilities, ribbon, pearls, flower, embossing folder

24 comments:

  1. Wow a beautiful image and such lovely colours!! Love the white embossed background really makes the image pop!!! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! That little rose on the bow is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card - I love it. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what gorgeous colouring Anita . it really pops on that embossed white card
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, isn't that the sweetest?? What gorgeous colors, and beautiful coloring job, as always. I love the sparkle on her wings!! What an enchanting card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute, anita! i love the embossing and how the red just really pops. we're supposed to get more snow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anita, this is gorgeous! I love how the image pops against the white.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card, I love the plain white background with the embossing. Really makes that gorgeous image stand out even more.
    Thank you for joining us at Anything goes
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really beautiful card, love the way those colours pop on the white background, great inspiration. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes K x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Anita, adorable image, love the colours and all the embossing too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is supercute. The image is gorgeous and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow such an adorable card Anita,
    love it
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Anita, I really love the red against the white and image is adorable. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous card hun! the image is coloured in beautifully and I love the embossed back ground too...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now that is one classy card! LOVE Pollycraft images, and the colouring is just perfect! The white background really makes the image pop! Thanks so much for sharing with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is wonderful! One of my fave colour combos and such a cute image! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with DYSU this week! It’s been great fun checking out your work on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply stunning! Love the colour combo and the image is just WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning card. Love the clean and simple style and your colouring is awesome. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. absolutely.
    love.
    this.

    simple, bright and bold, gorgeous details, and just fantabulous all the way around.

    thanks so much for playing along at Charisma this week - good luck! xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is lovely and oh so cute. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dropping by to check out your project! Thanks for playing along in the "Brads, Gems & Pearls" challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps. :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Interesting, using copic and pencil together, I will have to try it. Pretty card, thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anita - how beautiful! I love the shimmer on her wings and the embossed background! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete