Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sonny's Party

Hello peeps.  I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.  I was lucky enough to be a guest designer for the Pollycraft Challenge back in March and I loved working with their images.   Paula is looking for some new DT members so I thought I would enter my name.  You can find all the details here.  She's also offering two free digi images ... how great is that?


I used Sonny's Party for my card and colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I added a little bit of stickles to the balloon and all of the little hearts on her dress, necklace, and envelope.  My birthday banner and the little tag were made with MFT die-namics.  I added some ribbon and a bow to finish my card.



Thank you so much for stopping by.

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Sweet Stampin Challenge  -  Something Old (banner diecut)/Something New (image)
Wee Memories Challenge 60  -  Party Time


Digital Stamp:  Pollycraft Sonny's Party
Paper:  Echo Park Paper - Summer Days; MME - Hip Hooray; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, StarDust stickles, nestabilities, ribbon, embroidery floss, twine

16 comments:

  1. great image beautifully coloured and that bp is lush x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Anita - what gorgeous colours .. i love that stripey DP.. good luck
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Anita - this is wonderful - the colors are so vibrant!!! I love each thing on the card - the little tag, your ribbon(I love that ribbon with the trim) the banner and the adorable way you've colored her!!! Good luck on the DT call you are perfect for the team!!!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anita this is fabulicious!! The colours just scream party! I love the bunting die, I think I may have to get that!! Hope your weekend is going well. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and fun card, good luck with the DT call xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a brilliant party card Anita, those papers are so fun, bright and funky. Great little girl. Good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful bright card and such a sweet image.
    Love the bunting.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those bright colors and the little tag hanging from the bow is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw this is so cute! You have colored her beautifully! Good luck with the DT tryout! You certainly do gorgeous work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so cute, anita! such pretty and vibrant colours with all the perfect accents for a bday card. good luck with the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful beautiful card Anita... love the use of colour!

    Thanks for entering the DT call!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  12. ADORABLE; love the bright colors; the little tag, the beautiful stitching. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely, happy card! I love the bright colors and the little tag.

    ReplyDelete