Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Blast From The Past

Hello peeps.  I hope you're having a wonderful week.  Now normally on Thursdays I have a new Meljen's Designs release to share with you.  Well, we don't have a new release this week but we still wanted to share some Meljen's Designs love with all of you :)


This week we are sharing some of our favorite Meljen's Designs cards we've made in the past.  Here's one of my favorites I picked to share with you.  I've used the Makeup Brush image on the front of my card and the Nail Polish image on the inside of my card.  You can see my original post with this card here


We've also got a new challenge starting today and you can find all the specifics here.  I hope you play along in our challenge this week.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Stamp:  Meljen's Designs - Makeup Brush and Nail Polish  
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Stella and Rose

5 comments:

  1. Great pick! This is one of my favs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember loving this the first time around Anita...love the colours and the sparkliciousness of the makeup :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Gorgeous love the image and the background is stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anita, love the card - just fab, as always. Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my card on my old bloggeroo - compliments like that mean a lot coming from you with your level of colouring! You are really very kind, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anita, I wanted to let you know that I am going to miss you on the Meljen's team but I know I will be visiting your blog. Take care!

    ReplyDelete