Sunday, September 18, 2011

You're Sweet

(Scroll down for my Simply Sassy Blog Hop post)

Hello friends.  I hope you've had a fabulous weekend.  Mine was nice but it went by way too fast :( 



Doesn't this ice cream sundae look yummy?  This image is Sweet Treats - Strawberry Sundae by Moon Cookie Gallery over at Whimsy Stamps.  I used my copics and colored pencils to color this sweet image.  I added Glossy Accents and Fluffy Stuff to the ice cream toppings.


Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week.

Stamp:  Whimsy Stamps Moon Cookie Gallery Sweet Treats - Strawberry Sundae
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Lime Twist - Happy Go Lucky; Bazzill; Core'dinations
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Glossy Accents, Fluffy Stuff, doily, ribbon, nestabilities

7 comments:

  1. Love the doily and the glossy accents!! Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the colors and the houndstooth paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, Anita! The glossy accents and fluffy stuff make it look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors. The glossy is a wonderful detail!. Thanks for comment on my blog!. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so inviting!! this is lovely great colours and a fabulous image:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, yum - lovin' the colors! Great use of glossy accents and that DOILY!! :D

    ReplyDelete