Friday, March 23, 2012

Beary Cute Bunnies

Woohoo ... it's finally Friday!  I've got lots of fun things going on this weekend so I've been anxiously waiting for Friday to roll around.  So far we're still having great weather so I'm keeping my fingers crossed ;)  And since it's Friday that means we have a new release we're showing over on the StampFairy Blog.


This fluffy fella is from the Barry Bunny collection.  I love this little bear dressed as a bunny!  He's colored with copics and colored pencils and of course has Glossy Accents on his nose.  I used my nestabilities to make this scalloped circle card and the grass is from a My Favorite Things die-namic.


Here's the entire new collection and you can find these sweet images over in the StampFairy Shop.  Be sure to hop (yes, bad pun intended) over to the StampFairy Blog to see the adorable projects by the rest of the DT. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Crafty Boots Challenge  -  Easter
Little Claire's Monthly Challenge 19  -  Spring/Easter
Papertake Weekly Challenge  -  Bingo (gems, diecuts, flowers)
Scrappy Frogs Challenge  -  Seeing Spots
Stamp n Doodle Challenge  -  Let's See Some Circles or Ovals
Sweet n Sassy SNSDC46  -  Celebrate Spring
The Crafty Pad Challenge 162  -  The Perfect Pair

Stamp:  StampFairy - Barry Bunny; My Favorite Things - sentiment
Paper:  3bugsinarug; My Mind's Eye - Hip Hooray; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Nestabilities, Glossy Accents, EK Success flower punch, pearls, MFT grass dienamic  

21 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! He's so cute Anita! I love how you have coloured his ears!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! i love the bright colours and patterned papers - so spring-like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww!! Such a cute sweet wabbit - I love this Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww adorable card Anita...hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anita, Happy Friday! Hope you have a wonderful weekend whatever it is you are up to!

    Such a sweet card - love the image and your colours are just so pretty.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card Anita and the coloring again is so beautiful! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is absolutely adorable.. really pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so gorgeous hun....and have a lovely weekend too..

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw so sweet anita.fabulous shape and adorable image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and colourful, love it Anita!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is so sweet and I cannot look at him without smiling. Your card is lovely, thank you for sharing it with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh ! This is sooo cute! Love the image and love the shape! Thank you for playing with us at The Crafty Pad :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. A nice bright cute Easter card, Thank you for joining us at Stamp N Doodle Challenge Blog.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow fantastic card. I love it

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree with your post title. What a beary cute bunny! Thanks for sharing your adorable card with us at Crafty Boots Challenges. xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is sweet! Love the colours and the Bunny Bear is cute. Great card for our Crafty Pad 'The Perfect Pair' challenge.

    thanks for taking part

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this adorable digi image, and the coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the SNSDC!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute Easter card! I love circle shape and your card design! Thank you for playing along the SNSDC!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A very cute card Anita! I love circle cards adn your design papers are so fabulous!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anita this is just fabulous........really lovely.....thank you for joining Little Claire in our latest blog challenge. xxGaynor LCDT

    ReplyDelete