Tuesday, March 27, 2012

You're Tea-rific!

Good afternoon friends.  The Greeting Farm has been having a March Madness challenge the last few weeks.  Their theme this week is "mad about tea parties" so I colored up this cutie to play along in their challenge over on Splitcoaststampers.



This sweet image is HG Classy and she's one of TGF's digi images.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I added some Glamour Dust to her skirt ruffle and hat band.  I made a lacey flower and added some pearls to finish my card.

My grandson was keeping me company this morning until it was time for him to go to kindergarten and he decided this little girl was lonely.  So he gave her some friends to play with and then took another picture.  Well, as he's my only grandchild I just had to share his fabulous picture with all of you lol!  So here she is in her fancy dress and gloves, sipping tea, surrounded by her playmates. 


Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Craft Room Challenge  -  Bling and Sparkle/Glitter
Sweet Stampin Challenge  -  Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge 112  -  Add a Sentiment

 
Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - HG Classy; Inky Antics (sentiment)
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Lost & Found - Union Square; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, lace, pearls, pearl brad

25 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Your coloring is beautiful!
    My youngest son loves Spongebob too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anita, and the colours are beautiful
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous hun...such pretty layout..

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Anita! I love that you Grandson gave her some company!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is goregous, the colours you have used are fab. great layout too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anita, just having a wander back through your blog looking at the wonderful cards I've missed recently.

    Love 'em all! This one is just wonderful tho - great lace and the image is gorgeous.

    Love that your grandson thought she needed friends! My Emily often decides that I need to take her picture when I take pics of my cards - just so we know we're here mummy, is the usual excuse!!! Aren't children just the funniest. Hope he had a nice day at nursery.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable Anita, love the lace flower and those papers are gorgeous.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?! LOL I have spongebob addicts here too. Your card is stunning hun! gorgeous. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sweet card and lovely that your grandson is joining you in your creations. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh this is lovely .. i love the lace flower and the fab colours and papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so super cute! Love that cutie image and those fabby papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet of your grandson to think of a little stamped image as being lonely, he sounds like a sweetie. Gorgeous card Anita, love the lace flower, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anita I love this - the image is adorable and I love your papers and that fantastic flower!!! Gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous sweetie love the elegance of her papers! I adore that she is having tea with spongebob too! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is so pretty! I love the lace flower you made. Of course I love her "friends" too. Your grandson sounds so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so cute! and of course she would need friends over for her tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  17. aw so gorgeous hun.i love the image and your colouring and design is really stunning.i love her little playmates :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a darling card and I LOVE how your grandson thought she might be lonely and added all of the little figurines. Tooooo cute.
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous image and the paper is perfect for it.
    Wonderful card.
    Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the colours you've used in this gorgeous card. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  21. wonderful card anita, fab layouit and such beautiful papers, I love that lacey rosette!!

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. So beautiful card. Gorgeous paper combination with lace and amazing lace flower. Lovely image with fantastic colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Anything Goes” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali
    (I have same candy if you interesting. Click on sidebar)

    ReplyDelete
  23. A gorgeous card, I love that deep shade of burgundy red, and the sparkle on her dress. Thanks for joining in with us at the Craft-Room Challenge, and good luck.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete