Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Holiday Greetings

Happy Tuesday friends.  I've been working on my Christmas card stash for this year so I have another Christmas card to share today.


This adorable image is Reindeer Sally by Sassy Cheryl's Digis.  I've actually had this image for quite awhile but just got around to coloring her.  I think she's just the cutest!  She's colored with copics and colored pencils.  I used Creative Inspirations products to add lots of sparkle to my card.  I applied Resplendence Regal Red Fine Glitter to the ornament she's holding in her hand, and Resplendence Angel Dust Fine Glitter on the ornament and snowflake diecut embellishments.  I used their Deliquesce Fine Black embossing powder on the sentiment.


Creative Inspirations also carries beautiful paints and their paints are on sale for 10% off for the month of August.  OK, one more holiday card completed ... and I don't even want to think about how many more I need ;)    

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge 19  -  Emboss
Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday #86 


Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl's Digis - Reindeer Sally; PTI - sentiment
Paper:  Echo Park paper - Season's Greetings; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, MFT Snowflake die, Memory Box Ornament die, Creative Inspiratons - Deliquesce Fine Black embossing powder, Resplendence Angel Dust and Regal Red Fine Glitters

21 comments:

  1. Aaaahhh she's adorable.. Love your colouring and your layout and papers are brilliant too anita..

    hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Anita, I am slowly begining to work through my Christmas Cards too. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so beautiful!!!! I love the papers and the layout and your coloring is gorgeous as always. What a cute image too. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Anita. Love the image, papers and layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card. The image is so sweet
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card ,it's just too stinkin' cute.
    Big hug,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the image and those fab diecuts
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool!! Another fantastic layout too! She is perfect for xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anita, Oh this is just so adorable, gorgeous bauble,snowflake, layout and backing papers its another of your wonderful creations and another one to add to your christmas list! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh lol - what a fun image ,, and i love the bauble die cut
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning anita.gorgeous colours and details and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely card . Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute Anita! Love the fun image and gorgeous colouring. Beautiful chrissy decorations too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello!

    Wonderful holiday card - beautifully done! Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable Anita! I don't think I remember seeing this image and that xmas ornament die is going in my basket very very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a stunning Christmas card from the coloring to the paper to the beautiful details. I LOVE IT!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, that is the cutest!!!! LOVE it! Thanks for participating in our Chocolate,Coffee and Cards challenge this week! Hope to see you again next week!!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous Anita, love that sweet image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable Anita! Love the ornament and snowflakes too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is a doll Anita! love how you colored her and designed your card... I have a stamp on the way to me that says, "don't get your tinsel in a tangle!" guess that works for lights and ornies too! hehe

    ReplyDelete