Friday, November 2, 2012

Being Together

Happy Friday to all of you!  Are you as happy to see the weekend as I am?  Geez, I thought it would never get here.  It's been a crazy week for me and I'm hoping for a more relaxing weekend.  Anyway, I have a card to share using one of the newest Sugar Nellie digi images.


This cute boy with his little puppy is Letter to Santa.  My grandson just got a new puppy a couple of months ago so this is the Christmas card I'm giving him.  He absolutely loves animals so I'm sure he'll love this card.  I used copics and colored pencils to color the image and then used Glamour Dust on the hat and snow.  The sentiment is Warm Winter Wishes by Crafty Impressions and you can find them at Funky Kits.  

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Sugar Nellie - Letter to Santa; Crafty Impressions - Warm Winter Wishes
Paper:  Neenah; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, snowflake embossing folder, ribbon, twine, jinglebell, MFT dienamic - snowflakes, pearls       
 

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love that image, coloured beautifully and I love the colours you have used. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Anita - what a very sweet image!

    Hope you get that relaxing weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh just got this image her is adorable buthe is that cute if you use girl colours you would get away with it too. Stunning colouring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am positive that your grandson will abolutely love this cars. The image is really beautiful. hugs1 mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card and fab colouring as well
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that embossing folder!! I just got one a lot like it myself! Very pretty Xmas card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely Anita with lots of detail too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet!! What a darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Anita, love the image and beautiful embossing.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning anita.beautiful cas design and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anita, this gorgeous card has actually given me a lump in the throat! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely Anita, love the glow you put in the lantern and the layout, very nice.

    ReplyDelete