Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Christmas Eve!

Happy Christmas Eve to all of you!  I don't have a new card to share today but I do have one I made earlier this year.  This week over at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge they have an unusual challenge going on.  Mo is asking that you look back through your 2012 Mo Manning cards and select your favorite to enter into their latest challenge ...


This is my favorite Mo card and I used Winter Fairy Talva.  I fell in love with this beautiful fairy as soon as I saw her.  She's colored with distress inks and sprinkled with lots of Glamour Dust!

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you all have wonderful Christmas!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #166  -  Favorite 2012 Mo Card

Stamp:  Mo's Digital Pencil - Winter Fairy Talva
Paper:  BoBunny; Bazzill; Watercolor paper
Other:  Distress Inks, Glamour Dust, Distress Crackle Paint, Glamour Dust Ultra Fine Glitter Paint, Memory Box Dies - Snowflake Corner and Frostyville Border, MFT Die-namic - Let It Snowflake, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, pearls, cheesecloth

11 comments:

  1. Hi Anita,
    gorgeous card. Love the colours.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colours they are simply beautiful and I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it is gorgeous and I love how you shaded around her. So so pretty. Happy Chritmas! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita, this is one of my all time favorites that you have ever colored. You have done a wonderful job. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas, miss ya and to see ya soon, Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous color combo Anita!! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful anita.your colouring is fantastic.
    Wishing you a really Happy Christmas and thanks so much for all your comments on my blog this year :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Anita, Another stunning card..........Wishing you and your family a wonderful time xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite colour combo.. Merry Christms to you and yours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have a hard time picking my favorite card of yours. This one is absolutely stunning.



    Merry Christmas!

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why this is a fav, I love how you used the purple shade to accent the white, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete