Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Double Take Tuesday at The Greeting Farm

Good morning to all of you.  Today is Double Take Tuesday over on the Greeting Farm Blog.  Our lovely Joni chose our theme this week and she's asking that we follow a sketch.


I used this sweet Lovey Bean for my card today.  I adore the Bean collection!  Anyhow, she's colored with copics and colored pencils and I used Glamour Dust on her wings and the flowers in her hair.  I used one of our new matching die/stamp sets, Mini Fleurs with Die Clear Stamp, for both the flower embellishment and the sentiment.  Be sure to stop by the Greeting Farm Blog to see what the amazing DT is sharing today. 



Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  The Greeting Farm - Lovey Bean and Mini-Fleurs with Die Clear Stamp set
Paper:  Echo Park - Hello Summer; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, button, twine

12 comments:

  1. so cute anita! those colours are gorgeous...love that doily paper too! a beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! LOve the colours of the papers and your colouring is fantastic..

    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Anita! The image is adorable and I love the bright colors! Lovely DP too. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous anita.really sweet image and your bright colours are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable is your card Anita and nice sketch too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sweet card Anita.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card made me smile and gave me that warm and fuzzy feeling. Lol it reminds me of summer. Great job Anita!

    Lisa xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally fab, love the colours and you have done a great job with her hair!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Goodness! Lovey Bean is the epitome of cute! What a delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Beans too and the flowers in her hair are so pretty, nicely colored too but of course I expect that from you!

    ReplyDelete