Friday, February 8, 2013

Fifi's Birthday Wishes

(** Please scroll down for my Greeting Farm post **)

Hello friends.  Today I have a Sugar Nellie card to share with you.


This adorable image is called Fifi Goes Walkies and you can find it over in the Funky Kits shop.  I've colored this little fairy with copics and colored pencils and then sprinkled Glamour Dust on her wings.  My papers are Sweet Day by Echo Park,  pretty floral and gingham designs in spring colors bcause I'm ready for the winter and cold weather to move on lol!  I added some rolled flowers, pearls, and a doily. 

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Sugar Nellie - Fifi Goes Walkies; PTI - sentiment
Paper:  Echo Park - Sweet Day; Kraft
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, doily, Glamour Dust, MFT Die-namic Rolled Flower Die, Memory Box Lorelai Outline Die, pearls



10 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. The image is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love your rose accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh..this image with the girl and the pup is absolutely adorable, it made me smile. Gorgeous creation my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the image and those flowers are fab. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Anita is absolutely beautiful your image is coloured to perfection and the layout is lovely too and l really like how you put an outline around the image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card anita.really sweet image and I love your design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, just love this image!! Fab papers and design. The rolled roses had me at hello. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, love all the details-pearls, doily, leaves, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't go without telling you how pretty this card is. I love how you have colored her hair and the papers and flowers you have made. This is just so sweet. I would love to see how you use both your Copics and your pencils. Your truly get a great image with however you do it. :O) Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these fairies Anita and seeing yours makes me want to pull one out and color her up. Great papers and layout too.

    ReplyDelete