Friday, February 15, 2013

Guest Designer For OOZAK

( ** Please scroll down for The Greeting Farm Blog Hop ** )

Hello again sweet friends.  Today I have the privilege of being a Guest Designer on the OOZAK Challenge Blog.  Their current challenge is "Anything Goes" using your favorite color combo!  Well, you can't get any easier than that, right?



I decided to use two things that I haven't used in forever ... a Tilda stamp and my distress inks.  This sweet little Tilda is called Tilda With Big Ice Cream from Magnolia's "With Love" Collection.  You can find this collection in the OOZAK shop.  So as I mentioned, I colored her with distress inks.  I love the very soft, pale colors that most people achieve with their inks but as you can see, I haven't mastered that technique yet lol!  I always plan to color in pale hues but my colors always end up much brighter than I planned.  But that's OK, I still love using my DIs :)  I guess you can tell that my favorite color combo is shades of pinks & blues?  I followed the current sketch over at Crafting Life's Pieces.  I embellished my card with a doily, lace, seam binding, cupcake button, punched flowers, diecut butterfly, and pearls.  There's still plenty of time to enter the OOZAK challenge so head over to their blog to find all the details.  Thank you,  Melanie and OOZAK, for letting me play along with you this month!

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Be sure to scroll down if you want to play along in The Greeting Farm's Blog Hop.

Hugs, Anita   

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
7 Kids College Fund Challenge 67  -  Happy Birthday
Bunny Zoe's Monthly Challenge  -  Flowers and Pearls
Crafting Life's Pieces Sketch Challenge 55
Crafty Catz Challenge 170  -  Bingo Time  (pearls, dies, ribbon)
Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Challenge  -  All About Birthdays
No Matter Which Challenge 6  -  Ribbons and Bows
Raise The Bar Challenge  -  Free At Last
Stamp & Create with Magnolia Challenge 3  -  Spring with Butterflies

Stamps:  Magnolia - Tilda With Big Ice Cream; Whimsy Stamps - Party Mini Letter Seals
Paper:  Carta Bella - Devoted; Bazzill
Other:  Distress Inks, seam binding, EK Success Flower punches, pearls, doily, lace, cupcake button, CC Designs Cutters Butterfly Border, Nestabilities

28 comments:

  1. stunning card, just love those girly colours!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh am loving the girliness.. so pretty and scrummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Busy but not TOO busy! Thaks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love pink and blue combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooo beautiful! I love the papers and how you colored the image. It looks fantastic! hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, my daughter was just looking over my shoulder when I opened your page and we both went "Awwww!" This is too darling, love all of the embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Anita congratulations on your Guest spot you'll do them proud this is stunning lovely image and colouring and great papers too! have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally sweet, Anita! I love blue and pink together the way you have used them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cards is just to cute. Anyone would love the receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Oozak is lucky to have you! Such a sweet card (no pun intended, lol)! Love the soft colors and totally girlie feel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous , love your color choices. Thanks for joining us at Stamp & Create with Magnolia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card with adorable coloring on this Tilda image. Thank you so much for joining ust at Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh she is so amazing Anita! I love the beautiful papers. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous and your DI colouring looks fabulous to me! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card and thanks for joining us at crafty catz this week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at CLP this time, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooooo so very pretty!! I love how you used your DI's and I think it's just so pretty with the colors so vibrant like that. I have all the DI's but I'm still trying to figure out how to use them. It's not working so well. LOL! Love how you colored hat ice cream and great layout. Thank you so much for joining us at Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps challenge and hope to see you back!
    Hugs,
    Eulanda
    Magnolia-licious Designer

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very sweet Anita and I haven't even tried coloring with DI's, don't need something else to fiddle with! I prefer the bright colors myself unless it is Elaine's stuff, her soft colors always amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ooh wow fabulous card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Soo Fabulous Miss Anita!! I just Love your Awesome coloring on this little Sweetie! Well, actually I love your Awesome coloring on all the images you color, lol! So Super to see you playing along at 7Kids College Fund! 8-)

    hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable!!! Loving the colors used!!
    hugs........

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Anita , what a very lovely card you have made for our challenge ! Thank you for joining us at NMWC. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awe so cute and pretty.

    Thanks for playing ay NMWC this month.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, Rock Star! Love your coloring on this card! Everything is so soft and pretty! Thanks for joining us for the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous I love this image and all the colors you used.
    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow what a stunning card! Thanks for joining us at NMWC! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a beautiful card! Your coloring is gorgeous and great take on the Spring with Butterflies Challenge.
    Thanks for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenge. We will have another fun one Friday morning; we hope you will come play along again soon!
    PS we will be having a Weekend Sale on Magnolias; many designs will be 25-35% off!
    ~Lacey
    Stamp and Create with Magnolia DT
    www.stampandcreate.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is precious! Thank you o much for playing along in our last challenge at Stamp nd Create with Magnolia.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete