Sunday, February 10, 2013

Love You With All My Heart

Hello sweet friends.  I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.  I have seen so many adorable Valentine stamps this year and it's really put me in the mood to make lots of Valentines :)  So, I have another one to share with you today.


This little cutie is Pure Innocence Love You With All My Heart and you can find her over at My Favorite Things.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils and used Glamour Dust on her heart.  My papers are by Reminisce and include my favorite colors.  I added a little felt heart with a button and bow, and followed the weekly MFT sketch over on Splitcoaststampers.

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Card Crafter's Circle Challenge 61  -  Love is In The Air
Come and Get It Challenge  -  Show Us Your Heart
Cupcake Inspiration Challenge 197
MFTWSC110  -  Sketch
Sentimental Sundays Challenge 141  -  Love Is In The Air
Sparkles and Glitter Challenge 9  -  Hugs and Hearts
Totally Papercrafts Challenge 153  -  Valentines or Love

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Pure Innocence Love You With all My Heart
Paper:  Reminisce - My Sweet Valentine; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, felt heart, button, embroidery floss, Nestabilities   

17 comments:

  1. Aww what a lovely image your card Anita is beautiful great layout and lovely embellis and dies used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh its so gorgeous Anita! the image is so sweet. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shading on the heart Anita, very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image. Great papers. Fantastic colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Anita, love the image and fab layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet! Love that you glittered up the heart, it's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and sweet! Love the glittered heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so so so sweet! Just love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, love the sparkly heart!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a sweet sweet card- love the image and great paper choices and card design. thanks for joining us at cupcake inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your image, your color scheme and your use of the sketch. Sweet valentine! Thank you for joining us at Sparkle and Glitter for the Hugs and Hearts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, what a cutie, love the image and the papers are fab. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, what a cutie, love the image and the papers are fab. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the layering... and such a sweet image! Thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card. Thanks for playing this week at Come and Get It.
    Karal GDT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card, great design & lovely embellishments!

    So glad that you joined us for the Challenge at Come And Get It, good luck!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´Shell in Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete