Thursday, February 28, 2013

Smile Everyday

Happy Thursday friends.  I hope you're having a wonderful week so far.  Only one more day till the weekend ... yay!


I have used this sweet Sitting Wonderful Anya today and doesn't she have a beautiful smile on her face?  She must be happy that the weekend is almost here too lol!  I colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I fussy cut her and matted her on some text paper and hopefully it looks like she's sitting on the ribbon.  The adorable diecut flower was made using one of TGF's new die/clear stamp sets - Mini Fleurs.  The sentiment also comes with the clear stamp set.  I love that the sentiment is included because you can never have too many sentiment stamps, right?  Now, if you haven't stopped by the Greeting Farm Blog this week, you may want to hop over there.  They're previewing the latest release and you don't want to miss all the gorgeous inspiration taking place over there!

Thanks for stopping by ... and remember ... Smile Everyday!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Anyone For Anya Challenge  - Read All About It

Stamps:  TGF - Sitting Wonderful and Mini Fleurs w/Die Clear Stamp
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Blush; Kraft
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, seam binding, button, TGF Mini Fleurs die

11 comments:

  1. I just love this card Anita. The GF image is adorable and so is your colouring.
    The text paper and ribbon look fab. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my favorite papers ever Anita and you have done it justice with this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw this is gorgeous Anita. She is so pretty and your colouring is fabulous! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh totally adorable sweetie hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh totally adorable sweetie hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable, Anita - those papers are gorgeous as is that flower - fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Anita!!
    I have been hopping around the new collection..all must have's.
    What can one do??If you are a fan you are a fan!!

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww she is so adorable!!! i love how you did her hair and that bow is fabulous and shiny. great work :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, Anita! This little gal makes me smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. TOTALLY ADORABLE! OMG, I love this Anita!!! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous anita.really pretty design and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete