Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sneak Peeks at The Greeting Farm

Happy Valentine's Day!  I have a preview to share with you from a special release at The Greeting Farm.  



I have used the new set called Mini Clouds with Die .  Yes, you heard that right!  TGF has a new collection of clear stamps that come packaged with a matching die (and the sentiment is included too)!  Be sure to stop by the Greeting Farm Blog for some sneak peeks of the rest of this new collection :)  Tomorrow we're having a fabulous blog hop so I hope to see you then ... we'll be sharing even more inspiration using this fabulous new collection!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a fluffy day ... without the rain lol!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  The Greeting Farm - Mini Clouds With Die
Paper:  Imaginisce; Bazzill

22 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the new die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is exciting news at the farm!! Your example with the cloudes is very pretty..

    Happy valentine's day!!

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cloud card. I like the embossed background too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LOVE the new cloud dies from TGF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look great. I love this card. The sentiment is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waw so pretty and I love the layout. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and unexpected card by you! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card it is so cute! I love the new dies can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool Anita!! I am not used to making a card without coloring an image! lol! It took me several tries before I had a card made that I liked!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those cloud stamps and dies!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! I love the cloud embossing in the background to match the cloud stamp and die :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. a beautiful simple layout with a text that says it all - a fab card! thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Love your clean color choices. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo this is fab love the clean lines! hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! It's a little different from you usual style but still fabulous! This little cloud is adorable.



    --Cheryl--

    **Stop by my blog and check out the give away from Paper Nest Dolls**

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this! Very beautiful and I love how everything is mainly white with touches of the turquoise! :)

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cool with the matching raindrop background

    ReplyDelete