Monday, February 18, 2013

Sugar, Spice, and Everything Sassy

Hello everyone!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend and got everything accomplished that you had hoped for.  Now, I want to give you fair warning before you scroll down any further ... you may want to put on your sunglasses!  


Well, you can't say I didn't warn you, right?  I know, it's really not fair to shove something this bright in your face on Monday morning ... I mean we all know how rough Mondays can be :)  But this card is going to a little girl that LOVES her some pink lol!  The stamp is Pure Innocence Cute-a-tude and you can find her in the My Favorite Things shop.  She's colored with copics and colored pencils and I used Glamour Dust on the flower in her hair.  I added some pink polka-dots to her dress with acrylic paint.  I followed the My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch for my layout and added some pearls and a button to finish my card. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my cards in these challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody Challenge 14  -  Anything Goes
CMC Copic Challenge 62  -  Girly Time
Crazy Challenge 139  -  Use Pink and Gems
MFTWSC111  -  Sketch Challenge

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Pure Innocence Cute-a-tude
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, pearls, My Favorite Things Die-namic Mix and Match Banner, button, embroidery floss, Nestabilities, pink acrylic paint

17 comments:

  1. yeeeah so much pink! hehehe. i love it! she is too cute and i love the layout...really makes the image pop! :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Really adorable, Anita! Love the pearls and touch of black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! This little sassy gal is on my must-have stamp list. :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous anita.really sweet image and the hot pink is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the bright pink is fabulous Anita. Gorgeous card! hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card, love the image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute!! I love this shade of pink, it's perfect for her!! She is super sassy! lol! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally support Team Pink! Yea! Such a sweet adorable card for a young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too,too too, cute. Just what I needed on this sickly Monday.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep that's my granddaughter right there, she LOVES pink too! LOL Super cute Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perhaps Monday morning is the perfect time for a bright pick-me-up like this cute card! Hope the little girl loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Anita and l just loooove that sentiment!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card. Love that sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So, so soooo cute!!! Love the, papers, the sketch the coloring, everything!

    THank for playing with us at The Crazy Challenge! Good luck, and I hope to see you next time again :)

    Nelly :)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute, love coloring! Thanks so much for participating in CMC challenge. DT Shannon

    ReplyDelete