Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sweethearts Valentine Treat Bag

( ** Scroll down to see my Greeting Farm post ** )


Hello again!  We have a new inspiration post over on the By LORi Designs Blog.  We're sharing our Valentine and love-themed projects today.


I used this sweet little Sweetheart Valentine - Four (Puddle Jumper Ella) on my project today.  I was in my local Hobby Lobby store a few weeks ago and saw these cute little polka-dot treat bags ... I thought they would be perfect to hold a small Valentine treat for someone special.  I colored the image with copics and colored pencils and then matted her onto some Bazzill cardstock.  I made a topper for the bag with some bright pink bazzill and my Martha Stewart heart border punch.  I wrapped some pretty twine around the bag and attached my Valentine.  All I have left to do is add a treat and it's ready to be given to a friend.

Be sure to stop by the By LORi Designs Blog to see what the rest of the DT is sharing today.  There's a couple more days till Valentine's Day and Lori's got plenty of adorable digis available in her shop.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my treat bag in these challenges:
2 Sisters Challenge 130  -  Hearts
Can You Digi It Challenge 29  -  Love Is In The Air
Celebrate the Occasion Challenge 99  -  Valentine Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge 37  -  Valentine Cards
Pumpkin Spice Challenge 6  -  Valentine
Totally Papercrafts Challenge153  -  Valentine or Love
Tuesday Alchemy Challenge 50  -  My Hearts All A Flutter

Stamp:  By LORi Designs - Sweetheart Valentine - Four (Puddle Jumper Ella)
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, MS lace heart border punch, twine, treat bag    

23 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable!!! Great colours and such a pretty image. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable, Anita! This is such a sweet design for a treat bag. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita, Your card is stunning.....Such a beautiful image and the colouring and papers are stunning too! as always you produce such lovely creations and this is another of them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh so sweet! what a cute little bag and you are right - perfect for valentines treats! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too darling! LOVE the polka dots and your twine bow! Your coloring is amazing, too! Thanks for joining us at CYDI?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita, this is the sweetest valentine! I have a love for all polka dots and the color red, so I may be biased ;)

    Beautiful coloring and shading of your image; I am in awe!

    I adore this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! I love your design and beautiful coloring!



    Thank you for joining our challenge at Pumpkin Spice .

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is uber cute indeed!
    Thanks for playing along with the Cuties and at TPC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card and wonderful coloring. Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you see your sweet card won at Pumpkin Spice?

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful tag with your gorgeous bag, so pretty! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Valentine Anything Goes" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooooh, this is soooo sweet! Fantastic idea for a valentine little gift. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous!!!!! The image is so sweet and colored just perfectly!!!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute! I love the polka dots! Thanks for playing along with us at Can You Digi It?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely valentine card! Thanks for sharing it with the Cutie Pies :) hope you join us again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous work on this gift bag!

    Thank you for playing with us at CYDI?

    ReplyDelete
  17. This has to be the sweetest valentine's day card I ever did see. You do amazing work. Love the Designer paper you used and that image,,, as my granddaughter would very
    "Sugary".
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete