Tuesday, February 12, 2013

TGF Double Take Tuesday

Happy Tuesday friends!  I hope your week is going well so far.  We have a new Double Take Tuesday starting over on The Greeting Farm Blog.  This week it was our lovely Jodi's turn to choose the theme and she designed a fabulous sketch for us to follow.


I used this sweet WS Gracie for my card today.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils and teamed her up with some pretty My Mind's Eye papers that I've had in my stash for awhile.  I added a bit of lace and a flower I made using a scalloped circle punch.  I haven't made one of these flowers in ages - not sure why I don't make them more often ... they're so easy!

Be sure to stop by the Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the dt has created using this sketch, and I hope you find the time to play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Craft Room Challenge  -  Make Your Own Embellishments
Eclectic Ellapu Challenge  -  Girly
Incy Wincy Challenge  -  Add Texture
Natalie and Amy's Challenge 6  -  Something Old (paper) Something New (stamp)
The Craft Garden February Challenge  -  Anything
Unique Crafter's Challenge  -  February Lace or Fabric Challenge

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - WS Gracie
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Blush; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, lace, scallop circle punch, brad

16 comments:

  1. LOve Love Love your Gracie card Anita!! Lovely papers and Gracie is my favourite..she is pretty in all colours.
    Lovely sketch too..

    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely cute card. Those papers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita your card is simply gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too too sweet. Love it. As always beautiful work.
    Lisa
    )))hugs(((

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card has a lovely vintage feel! The muted colors, lace, and ruffled rose all accent that vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To-die-for!! Gorgeous choice of papers!! I absolutely love this, so feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty!! Love the papers and colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! This card is cuter than cute! Love your coloring, it´s gorgeous! If you don´t know, what to do with this card....... I´m here ;-))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is really cute! Your coloring totally brings her to life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty, cute card....Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-Room..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! Fabulous colouring and I love your handmade flower. Thanks for joining in with our Handmade Embellishments theme at the Craft-Room this fortnight.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those papers and pretty flower!
    Beautiful card!

    Thank you for sharing with us at the Craft Room challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant card love the image and DP.
    Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week, hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete