Sunday, February 17, 2013

Thanks

Good morning friends.  I hope you've been enjoying your weekend so far.  Today I have one of the sweet new Sugar Nellie Vintage Adorables.


This little cutie is Vintage Adorable - Amber.  You can find Amber and her lovely friends over at Funky Kits.  I colored Amber with copics and colored pencils and then matted her on a Nestabilities scalloped circle.  My papers are Blush by MME.  I've had these papers quite awhile and I've been trying to make an effort to use up some of my stash (instead of hoarding it lol).  I added a seam binding bow and some diecut flowers with pearls.  I also used some Liquid Pearls in the flowers in her hair.  

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
CMC Copic Challenge 62  -  Girly Time
Milk Coffee Challenge  -  Make It Cute Challenge
No Matter Which Challenge 6  -  Ribbons & Bows
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Challenge 19  -  Anything Goes

Stamps:  Sugar Nellie - Vintage Adorable Amber (digi); CC Designs - Summer Sentiments by AmyR Stamps
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Blush; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Nestabilities, Liquid Pearls, seam binding, pearls, Martha Stewart branch punch, MFT Die-namics - Vintage Flourish and Layered Rose

13 comments:

  1. certainly adorable!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful Anita is this image and coloured to perfection x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image. Wonderful colouring.
    Great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sweet! I love the rich colors you have used on this, it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waw it's beautiful Anita. Great colour scheme. hug!1 MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous anita.really pretty image and your design is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the sweetest image. You did such a lovely card.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Anita, love your handmade flowers and the little scroll bits on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card. I love your colouring

    Thanks for playing ay NMWC this month.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. That image is adorable Anita and you have made such a pretty card with her.

    It's lovely to see you at Pretty Little Ribbons Challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW ! Great colouring of that lovely image. Thank you for joining us at NMWC. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a stunning card! Thanks for joining us at NMWC! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!! Her eyes really "pop"..wonderful job on the coloring. Thanks for joining us at CMC and I hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete