Friday, February 22, 2013

You Made My Day

Hello sweet friends.  Today starts a new Farm Fresh Friday over on The Greeting Farm Blog.  It was sweet Jo's turn to pick the challenge and she has chosen "flowers".  Now, you can't get much easier than that, right?


I used this sassy CC Friday Night on my card today.  I love her curly hair and her "attitude" lol!  She's colored with copics and colored pencils.  I added some ribbon and punched flowers with pearls.  Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of my amazing teammates created.  I hope you play along in our challenge this week.  The winner gets their choice of a single stamp or a 4 x 6 set.  Check out the challenge details over on The Greeting Farm Blog.

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
DRS Designs Challenge #60  -  Plaids

Stamps:  The Greeting Farm - CC Friday Night; PTI - sentiment
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Fiskers border punch, EK Success flower punches, ribbon, pearls
 

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card, great colouring and just love the bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sassy cute card, Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeou anita.fab sassy image and i love your bold colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, your coloring skills are amazing!! This is one gorgeous card. Love the plaid dp and those polka dot flowers! Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you can color girl :) Great image and use of the plaid. Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Love the colors and those flowers! Good Luck with the challenge at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete