Friday, April 26, 2013

A Cherry On Top

Happy Friday friends.  Today I've got a cute little baker to share with you.


This little sweetie is A Cherry On Top and doesn't that cupcake look yummy?  I have had this stamp for quite awhile and this is the first time it's seen ink.  I just need a few more hours in each day, how about you?  Of course I used my copics and colored pencils and added a bit of Glamour Dust to the cherry.  A doily, bow, and some pearls finished my card.  You can find this stamp over at Funky Kits and it's on sale right now too ... yay!  OK, now I'm off to look for something sweet to eat lol.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Sugar Nellie - A Cherry On Top; MFT - sentiment 
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Fruit Stand; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, ribbon, pearls, doily 

10 comments:

  1. ohh cute!! yum that cupcake does look delicious... what a sweet card - those papers are so fun too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Gotta love a big ol' cupcake!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous hun...and I hope you have a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a delightful card, love the image and fabulous papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute. Your coloring is awesome. Cupcake looked good enough to eat. Now I've got to go grab a bowl of honey but cheerios. No cupcakes in my cupboards. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous, love the papers with the image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous anita.fab image and i love your sweet papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful is your card Anita xx

    ReplyDelete