Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Think Happy Thoughts

** Please scroll down for my Greeting Farm post ** )

Hello again friends!  We have a new Inspiration Post over on the By LORi Designs Blog today. 


I used the adorable Maxie and colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I used a bit of Star Dust Stickles on the flower on her dress.  As I was blog surfing Saturday, I found a sketch I really liked over on the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog so I used that for my layout.  The sentiment is from the AmyR Sunny Sentiments stamp set.  I thought I'd go with a CAS card that would be perfect for a friend that may need a little cheering up :)

Be sure to stop by the By LORi Designs Blog to see what the rest of the team is sharing today.  I know you'll find lots of inspiration there!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Shopping Our Stash Challenge 106  -  Geometric Shapes
Sketch Saturday Week 263

Stamps:  By LORi Desigs - Maxie; CC Designs Sunny Sentiments by AmyR Stamps
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Sugar & Spice; Neenah; Kraft
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Star Dust Stickles, PTI die 

11 comments:

  1. Adorable CAS card! Love that die!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this fresh summery card Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB-U-LOUS!! Love this Anita :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Anita , great CAS card. I may scrap lift it 😃.
    Lisa
    Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the hexagon die, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic CAS card! Love your use of the patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning anita.i love the image and fab cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card - love you image - she's a darling! Thanks for joining in at Sketch Saturday's Challenge.

    Hugs, Vannessa Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty! Love your coloring and great color choices!
    Thanks for playing with us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete