Saturday, August 10, 2013

Blog Candy Winner

Good morning friends.  I'm so sorry I forgot to post the winner of my birthday blog candy yesterday.  Yesterday was my grandson's birthday and with all the celebrating and partying, I just simply forgot.  So, the random winner of the candy is ...


#2     Mojca
 

Proud To Design For BLD


Congratulations Mojca!  Please email me at the address in my right sidebar and I will make arrangements to have your gift voucher for By LORi Designs sent your way!

Thank you to everyone that took the time to enter.  I hope you all have a great weekend!

Hugs, Anita
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow Anita thank you, you made may day! hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čestitke Mojci and great Sunday to you Anita
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita! I've sent you a mail but I'm not sure if you've got it .. it happens to me a lot that my mail ends up in spam folder, so pleas let me know if it you really got it. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete