Monday, September 30, 2013

CC Designs October Preview - Day One

Happy Monday to all of you!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  Today starts the release of the new CC Designs October stamps and dies and I know you're going to love them!  I have made two cards to share with you today.


I used this sweet little Rodney on my first card.  Isn't he a cutie?  He was so fast and easy to color too.  If you need to make a lot of holiday cards, this little guy would be so perfect!  I colored him with copics and colored pencils and used Glossy Accents on his nose.  I added some Glamour Dust on the bell around his neck and the snow on the ground.  The sentiment is from the new Joyful Greetings sentiment set.  


I used Christmas with Ralphie on my second card.  Again, I colored the image with copics and colored pencils and applied Glamour Dust on the tree lights.  The sentiment is from the new Happy Christmas sentiment set.

Be sure to stop by the CC Designs Blog to see what the rest of the DT is sharing today.  Be sure to stop back by tomorrow because we'll have more previews to share with you. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Card 1
Stamp:  CC Designs - Rodney and Joyful Greetings Sentiments
Paper:  BoBunny - Mistletoe; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, Glossy Accents, embossing folder, ribbon

Card 2
Stamp:  CC Designs - Christmas with Ralphie and Happy Christmas Sentiments
Paper:  Fancy Pants; American Crafts
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, Glossy Accents, Spellbinders, ribbon, pearls



4 comments:

  1. Anita these are fabulous!!! I want that reindeer crossing card! Everything about that card speaks to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards anita.the images are adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete