Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Let's Chill

( ** Please scroll down for my CC Designs post ** )

Well, hello again!  This is my second post today so if you're looking for my CC Designs sneak peek, please scroll down.  On today's card I've used a fun winter image from the By LORi Designs Digi Shop.


This handsome guy is Pedal Pusher Winter Brian.  He's perfect for making winter cards but I also used him for Christmas cards.  I colored him with copics and colored pencils and then added some snowflakes.  The sentiment is from the CC Designs Freezin' Season stamp set.  My papers are some old Bo Bunny papers that were in my stash.  Be sure to stop by the By LORi Designs Blog to see what the rest of the team is sharing today.  I know you'll find lots of inky inspiration over there! 

Thanks for stopping by.  If you're partying tonight to ring in the New Year, stay safe!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  By LORi Designs - Pedal Pusher Winter Brian; CC Designs - Freezin' Season
Paper:  Bo Bunny; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Glossy Accents, My Favorite Things Snowflake die
 

5 comments:

  1. Love this card Anita, what a fab image. All the very best for 2014. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute image and fantastic colouring
    hugs and happy new year
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the frosty feel of your card!! :))
    He's very refined & looks great in his top hat !!
    Happy New Year!! I hope 2014 brings you all good things!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita - how cute is this! So adorably colored too! Love all the elements you used with him… perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning anita.i really love the image and your colouring is beautiful ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete