Wednesday, February 12, 2014

7 Kids College Fund Challenge - You Give Me Butterflies

Good morning to all of you.  It's Wednesday and that means we have a new challenge over on the 7 Kids College Fund Blog.   



I used this sweet Fluttering By Doodle Garden stamp by My Favorite Things and colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I added sparkle to her wings and used some fun papers by Doodlebug Design.

Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

Fluttering By Doodle Garden Stamp from My Favorite Things
Flower Box 6x6 Paper Pad by Doodlebug Design


Our challenge is "anything goes" and it's open for two weeks so there's plenty of time for you to enter!  Be sure to stop by the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the team is sharing today. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita


13 comments:

  1. Love the bright, cheery papers and you colored her perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card! Love your coloring.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Anita with such awesome colours hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - the coloring - it is amazing! :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and great hair colour again. Thanks for dropping by my blog to let me know what the colours you used were, much appreciated.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loove the papers (I may need to get me some of those fantastic papers you always use!), and the image is gorgeous. Perfect pearls and sentiment. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous anita.fab girly image and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous image...so darn cute! Your coloring is wonderful and I love this card better than others that are all crowded with "stuff" all over them. This card shows off this image and your paper choices with it are awesome. Thanks for linking your blog to your name in the 7Kids post. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anita !! This is a great CAS design & such cute doodlebug papers to go w/ your doodle garden image!!!
    She's adorable !! I love that we are trying to welcome spring w. our cards!!!! Lol !! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome coloring Anita. I love the glitter on her wings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the way you colored her Anita! What a lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete