Saturday, July 19, 2014

Take A Load Off

Happy weekend!  I'm popping in with a new card featuring a sweet stamp from SugarPea Designs.


I used Take A Load Off for today's card.  I love this stamp set because it can be used for so many different occasions.  And of course, the sentiments are fabulous too.  I colored the image with copics and used some older We R Memory Keepers papers from my stash.  I added the grass in the scene with my Prismacolor pencils. 


Here's a photo of the complete set and you can find it over in the shop.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Charisma Cardz Challenge 15  -  Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart Challenge 27  -  Anything Goes
Love To Scrap LTSCB 33  -  Anything Goes

Stamp:  SugarPea Designs - Take A Load Off
Paper:  We R Memory Keepers; Bazzill; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, MFT cloud die, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers Die    

11 comments:

  1. Anita this is just so beautifully coloured and designed. Just adore the design paper.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!! I love this even though I hate laundry!!! LOL!! It never ends!! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Anita. Really love that cute image. Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, love the fresh colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty and what an adorable image so cute is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a knack for choosing fabulous designer papers Anita. Love your coloring and partial image and grass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous anita.i love your fresh colours and stunning image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your colouring always impressesme! gorgeous! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely cute card, thanks for joining us at Charisma this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete