Friday, September 26, 2014

Time For Tea - Let's Take A Selfie

I'm so happy that it's Friday ... it's been a very long week and I didn't think the weekend would ever roll around!  So do you have lots of fun plans for your weekend?  We're suppose to have some great weather so it should be a fun weekend!  Today I'm sharing a card using a sweet digital image from the Time For Tea Designs shop. 




With so many people taking selfies with their phones these days, this image is just perfect!  This image is called Let's Take A Selfie.  I colored her with copics and used some fun papers from Simple Stories.  The little "bingo" cards were cut from the same paper pad, and then I added some washi and a few enamel dots to finish off my card.  Be sure to stop by the Time For Tea Designs etsy shop to check out all the adorable images. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
613 Avenue Create Challenge 90  -  Anything Goes
Crafting At The Weekend Challenge 5  -  Anything Goes
Inky Chicks Challenge 38  -  Anything Goes
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog 38  -  Anything Goes

Stamps:  Time For Tea Designs - Let's Take A Selfie
Paper:  Simple Stories - Say Cheese; Bazzill; Neenah
Other:  Copics, enamel dots, washi tape    

6 comments:

  1. Super fun card! I really like the colors you used...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and such a gorgeous image. Thanks for sharing at Crafting at the Weekend challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous I like the image and the colours also the layout too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create with your wonderful card, love the colouring and washi tape.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the image!!! great coloring! love the shades and highlights you've made!
    Thank you so much for sharing at Love to Scrap! challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh the colours are magnificent! gorgeous card Anita. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete