Thursday, November 27, 2014

7KCF & SugarPea Designs

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving to my friends here in the States!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for a post over on the 7KCF Blog.


I used this sweet Merry Christmoose stamp set from SugarPea Designs.  I thought about making a Thanksgiving card for my blog today, but I couldn't resist inking up this adorable little moose.  He's one of my favorite images for Christmas cards this year.  I colored him with copics and then used some papers from the Altitude 6x6 paper pad from Bo Bunny.  I used the Stitched Hillside Borders dies from Lawn Fawn to create the snowbank.  

Product from the 7KCF Store:

Merry Christmoose Clear Stamp Set from SugarPea Designs
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad from Tsukineko  
 
Thank you so much for stopping by. 
 
Hugs, Anita
 

3 comments: