Thursday, December 4, 2014

Some Of My Best Friends Are Flakes!

Happy Thursday everyone!  The weekend is almost here - yay!  I've been busy making Christmas and winter cards and today I've got a new one to share with you.



This funny card would be appropriate for so many of my friends lol!  I used the cute little snowman, the snowflake, and the sentiment from SugarPea Designs' Frosty Friends clear stamp set.  I colored the snowman and squirrel with copics and fussy cut them.  I cut the tag using the Gift Tag - Sugar Cuts Die, stamped the sentiment and snowflakes, and then added the snowman and squirrel.  The ink I used for the snowflakes and sentiments actually looks much better IRL and truly does match the dp :-)


 


If you're looking for some adorable stamps to add to your Christmas collection, be sure to stop by and check out the 2014 Holiday Release at SugarPea Designs!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita
 
I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Come And Get It Challenge  -  Snow People
Glitter N Sparkle Challenge  -  Use Some Snow
Robyn's Fetish Challenge 240  -  Anything Goes

Stamps:  SugarPea Designs - Frosty Friends
Paper:  Bo Bunny - Candy Cane Lane; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Gift Tag - Sugar Cuts Die, twine

2 comments:

  1. I never noticed before that the little squirrel is there with the snowman!! lol! This is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card and the sentiment. Ha! It's so true. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete