Saturday, December 6, 2014

Your Next Stamp December Release Sneak Peek

The Your Next Stamp December release is tomorrow but we have some fun sneak peeks to share with you today!




I used the Forest Friends stamp set today. First I inked up the trees with black ink and stamped them onto my cardstock.  Then I stamped the fox, bunny, and squirrel with brown ink.  I cut the animals and the snow banks using the Forest Scene Dies.  (These dies compliment the stamp set but don't actually cut all the stamped images so the die set can be used with or without the stamp set.)  I used the sentiment from the A Gift From Cuddles stamp set.  I thought this scene would be perfect for a masculine birthday card.  Be sure you stop by the YNS Blog to see what the rest of the team is sharing today. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Check back tomorrow to see the full reveal of the December release!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Crafts 4 Eternity R205  -  Winter

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Forest Friends and A Gift From Cuddles
Paper:  Bo Bunny; Neenah
Other:  Your Next Stamp Forest Scene Dies

14 comments:

  1. Your background is stunning , gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzers, I love those trees! your background rocks, and those critters are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background is fabulous Anita! So serene and wintery...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome masculine birthday card, Anita! I love this scene...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your fabulous skies!! This card is just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous and moody - I love it! Evocative of a winter's evening, that's for sure. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I like those critters. Perfect card for a winter birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Anita is your card and l'm loving your animals too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful colors, fabulous with the snowflakes mixed in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO Fabulous! Totally love the scene you created! Love the background color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There you go again rocking that purple background, I love it!!! This is super cool!! I may have to get out the purple today....

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this anita.your winter scene is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Anita :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete