Saturday, January 10, 2015

Your Next Stamp - January DT Dare!

Good morning and welcome to the Your Next Stamp DT Dare!  This month our dare is CAS, red, and white.  So today the team will be sharing more inspiration with the awesome January stamps and dies.  Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see everyone's projects!


I used the yummy Sweet and Cool clear stamp set for my card today.  This stamp set has so many possibilities ... not just for Valentines, but for lots of other occasions, too!  I colored the heart sucker with copics and then used the coordinating Sweet and Cool Die Set to cut it out.  I used a cute sentiment from the stamp set and there are lots of other sentiments included with the set!  I used the Stitched Line Die around all four edges of my white cardstock (love this look).  Then I used the little "doily" die from the Winter Fun Tag Die Set to place behind my sucker.  

Don't forget to stop by the YNS Blog for more inspiration ... and Karen also gives away a stamp set to one lucky commenter!  

 

 
Thank you so much for stopping.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
DRS Designs Challenge 156  -  How Sweet It Is
Sister Act Card Challenge 88  -  Anything Goes 


7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! Never thought I'd "squee" at a lollipop :-D Very very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning. Loving the red and white and the piercing around the edges.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaw so very gorgeous Anita! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Anita and l followed your link and ordered the Stitch line die it's so effective on your card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the deep rich reds on this sweet Valentine. Super cute card. Thank you for playing along with DRS Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The red and white jump off the page!! What a striking card!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete