Thursday, June 11, 2015

Celebrate With A Bang!

I just wanted to pop in and share a card I made using some fun Your Next Stamp products!

 
 
July 4th will be here before you know it so I thought I'd share one of the cards I made using the Boom! clear stamp set.  I colored the dynamite with copics and paper-pieced the little band that wraps around the sticks.  I used the Boom! Die Set to cut the dynamite out.  I stamped an extra set of eyes, popped them up on the original image and then added some Glossy Accents to them.  It's kind of hard to see in this picture but it looks really cute on the card.  There are lots of perfect images and sentiments in this set for your celebration cards!
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  
 
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Boom!
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Patriotic Picnic; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Boom! Dies, twine, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, button, Paper Smooches star die, enamel dots   

1 comment:

  1. What a great card for the 4th!! I never make anything for that holiday, but this sure gets me inspired!!

    ReplyDelete