Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Paper Smooches - Sugar Rush

Good morning stamping friends!  I hope you're having a great week so far.  I have a CAS card featuring a sweet image from Paper Smooches.


 
Doesn't this image just scream summer?  This is just one of many images included in the Sugar Rush clear stamp set.  I love Paper Smooches stamps for making quick and easy cards.  There wasn't much coloring required but I did use my copics for coloring and then I used the coordinating new Sugar Rush Icons Dies to cut out the drink.  I also added a little bit of Glamour Dust to the orange drink to make it look frosty ... doesn't really show up in the photo but looks great on the card.  The fun papers are from Doodlebug Design.  I'm entering this card in the Paper Smooches June Anything Goes (Week 3) Challenge.   
 
 
   
 
  
Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Paper Smooches - Sugar Rush
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Sunkissed; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Glamour Dust, Paper Smooches Sugar Rush Icons Dies, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, MFT Stitched Circle Stax Dies, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers Stax, Doodlebug Design Sprinkles - Summer Glitter Assortment

7 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scrumptious Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun color combo on this great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors!! You are really rocking the Summer vibe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is FABULOUS! I LOVE your summery design! Thanks so much for playing with us at SPARKS! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the colors Anita! Truly scream "SUMMER!" Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your card featured on the Paper Smooches FB page as one of our "FB Featured Players" from last week's challenge (Anything Goes wk3)--- congrats! 

    What a fabulous card--- the papers and the colors and the design---- ALL work well together! HOORAY for Summer:)

    THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at PSS! Hope you play along again soon:) HUGS <3 Sav 

    ReplyDelete