Monday, June 8, 2015

SugarPea Designs - SPDSS27

Good morning everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  We have a new sketch challenge over on the SugarPea Designs Blog today so I hope you're ready to get inky!


I used this cute girl from the Take A Load Off clear stamp set.  It's been awhile since I've inked up this set and I thought she would be perfect for this sketch!  If you take a look at the photo below you'll see all the fabulous images and sentiments that come in this set.  I used my copics and then paired her up with some bright, cheery Doodlebug Design paper.  As you can see, I turned the sketch on its side.




The rules are simple:
   -   Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided
   -   SugarPea Design stamps are not required to play along or to win, but would be appreciated
   -   You may rotate/flip the sketch and replace shapes - so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
   -   Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword SPDSS27 so that we can check out your beautiful work
   -   Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog
   -   One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.

 
 


Make sure to stop by the SugarPea Designs Blog for links to the DT's amazing projects!

SugarPea Designs is having a 20% off sale that starts today so it's the perfect time to order those items you've had on your wish list!!!


Thank you for stopping by.  I have another card to share later this morning so I hope to see you then.

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  SugarPea Designs - Take A Load Off
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Sunkissed; Neenah
Other:  Copics, twine, button

2 comments:

  1. so stunning anita.really gorgeous image and i love your bright colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring looks amazing!! Super cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete