Sunday, June 14, 2015

Your Next Stamp - You're Dyn-O-Mite


Happy Sunday everyone!  I have another fun July 4th celebration card to share today.


 
 
This fun image is from the Boom! clear stamp set.  I used this set to make several different celebration cards for July 4th.  There are three different dynamite images and several funny sentiments included in the set.  I colored the dynamite with copics and then cut it out using the coordinating Boom! Die Set.  My papers are from the Patriotic Picnic 6x6 pad from Doodlebug Design.  If you know me then you know I love Doodlebug Design papers ;-)  If you want to see some of the other cards I've made using this set you can look here and here.
 
If you live in my area, you can pick up this stamp set, the coordinating dies, and the 6x6 paper pad at The Paper Cottage.  And if you're not local then of course you can order these fun stamps and dies directly from Your Next Stamp.
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp - Boom!
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Patriotic Picnic; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Boom! Die Set, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, Memory Box Scallop Die, twine    

3 comments:

  1. Super festive!! Love the little banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and so fun Anita! I love the bright colors and the fun monster xxx

    ReplyDelete