Monday, July 6, 2015

SugarPea Designs - SPDSS28

Good Monday morning everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  If you're in the States, I'm guessing you got to see some amazing fireworks and maybe had a great cookout too?  Unfortunately we missed the fireworks this year but we did get to attend the parade and had a great BBQ with family.  Doesn't get much better than that, right?  So anyway, we have a new sketch challenge over on the SugarPea Designs Blog today so I hope you're ready to get inky!



I've got tons going on around my house right now so I went for quick and easy for this sketch.  I used the Read Between The Lines clear stamp set for the focal point of my card.  The little book in the diecut circle is also from this stamp set.  Then I used the SugarCuts - Brainy Bookmarks die to cut the little glasses.  Take a look at the photos below and you'll see all the fabulous images and sentiments that come in these stamp and die sets. 




The rules are simple:
   -   Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided
   -   SugarPea Design stamps are not required to play along or to win, but would be appreciated
   -   You may rotate/flip the sketch and replace shapes - so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
   -   Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword SPDSS28 so that we can check out your beautiful work
   -   Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog
   -   One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.


 
 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great week!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  SugarPea Designs - Read Between The Lines
Paper:  Echo Park - Paper & Glue; Simple Stories - Say Cheese; Neenah
Other:  SPD SugarCuts - Brainy Bookmarks, enamel dots

3 comments:

  1. Anita, this is ADORABLE!!!!!!!! I love it! Your mix of patterns is fantastic!! Did you stamp that background with the little glasses? It is perfect!!!!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card!! I love the glasses! This looks like a great sketch, I should play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita,
    a fantastic card for a bookworm and with the
    colours used I pinned it on for a man cards. Love
    the stampset and the dies, very good !
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete