Wednesday, August 26, 2015

SugarPea Designs - Teacher's Pet

Good morning all!  Today is the first day of the school year for us so I thought I'd pull out this cute stamp set and alter a notebook.



This sweet bear is from the SugarPea Designs' Teacher's Pet clear stamp set.  This set has so many awesome images for both students and teachers!  I colored the bear with copics and then cut him out using the SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Circles Dies.  I applied some brightly colored dp to the front of an inexpensive small notepad and then added the bear.  I cut the "notes" letters from the SugarCuts - Notebook Journal Card and then added a few enamel dots.  I think my little grandson will love this bright notepad with this adorable bear!





Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  SugarPea Designs - Teacher's Pet
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Back To School; Neenah
Other:  Copics, SugarCuts Zig Zag Stitched Circle Die, SugarCuts Notebook Journal Card Die, nestabilities, enamel dots, spiral notepad, Glossy Accents

1 comment:

  1. Cutest notepad ever!!!!!! Love this! Those dies are super awesome!!

    ReplyDelete