Saturday, September 12, 2015

Playful Pup

Happy Saturday!  I wanted to pop on and share a sweet little puppy card I made awhile back.



This adorable image is from Mama Elephant's Playful Pups stamp set.  This set has some really cute puppy images and great sentiments too!  I colored this puppy with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then cut him and the bone out using the coordinating dies.  The paper is from the Pebbles Front Porch collection and I cut it using Your Next Stamp's Stitched Rectangle Die.  If you living my area you can pick up all the supplies for this card at The Paper Cottage. 

Zig Markers:
Light Brown, Mid Brown, Light Gray, Wine Red

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Mama Elephant - Playful Pups
Paper:  Pebbles - Front Porch; 140 lb Strathmore w/c paper; Neenah
Other:  Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die, Glossy Accents, Simple Stories Enamel Dots, Prismacolor Pencils (for the grass)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment