Thursday, October 1, 2015

TGF Farm Fresh October Challenge - Black, Orange & Purple





Happy October!  I can't believe it's already October and fall is definitely in the air where I live.  The month of costumes, trick or treating, and lots of candy!  I definitely need to stay out of the candy though!  So, we've got a new challenge over on the TGF Blog today and the theme is "Black, Orange & Purple".  Perfect for Halloween, right?




I used this cute Hallo Hero - digi for my card today.  I think this will make a perfect Halloween card for my little hero (my grandson).  I colored him with copics and then added a few enamel dots for embellishments.  Pretty sure my grandson will love it ;-)

Copics used:
Skin: E11, E21, E00, E000
Hair:  E44, E43, E42, E41
Purple:  V17, V15, V12, V01
Orange:  YR18, YR14, YR12
Boots:  N8, N6, N4
Green:  YG17, YG25, YG01
Pumpkin:  Y18, Y13, and YR07, YR04, YR02
Ground:  W3, W1

Be sure to stop by the TGF Blog to see what the rest of the team is sharing today.  You can check out the challenge details while you're over on the blog, too! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Hallo Hero - digi
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die, SPD SugarCuts Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Die, MFT Fishtail Flag Layers Die, enamel dots

2 comments:

  1. Oh he is going to love this!!!! I surely do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty is your card and so adorable is your image x

    ReplyDelete