Saturday, December 5, 2015

Let's Chill

It's pretty cold here today and there's a heavy frost on the ground so I thought this card was a perfect fit! 



This chubby little fella is from the Paper Smooches' Swanky Snowdudes clear stamp set.  This set has really cute snowmen and sentiments so be sure to check it out ... especially if you love snowmen as much as I do!  I colored the images with copics and then cut them out with the coordinating dies.  I added some Glamour Dust and silver sequins for some sparkle.  If you're in my local area you can find all the supplies to make this card at The Paper Cottage

Thanks for stopping by.  Stay warm!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Paper Smooches - Swanky Snowdudes
Paper:  Pebbles - Winter Wonderland; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, MFT Stitched Circle Stax Die, Spellbinders Circle Die, Glamour Dust, sequins

5 comments:

  1. Ooh this is so fun and I love the cheerful colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Xmas colors with the pink!!! Super cute stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! You make such pretty cards, Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Anita, love the super cute image and beautiful design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful paper & what an adorable image!

    ReplyDelete