Wednesday, December 30, 2015

New Year Anya

Good morning friends.  Today is my last post as a member of The Greeting Farm design team.  Be sure to check their blog over the next few days so you can find out who is on the 2016 team!   




Since the new year is just around the corner, I thought I'd use this sweet little New Year Anya - digi on my card today.  I colored her with copics and then used a black permanent pen to add the year.  I teamed her up with some cute celebration paper by Doodlebug and then added a bow and some sparkly sequins.

Copics used:

Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E41
Dress and Headband - R46, R29, R24, R22
Sash and Ground - C3, C1
Shoes - N8, N6

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Challenge  -  Happy New Year
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #5  -  Anything Goes

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - New Year Anya (digi)
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die Set, ribbon, sequins  

2 comments:

  1. Dear Anita your lovely cards will be missed at the farm :(.
    LOvely New Year card, all best wishes!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE this is Beautiful!!!!!!! I have made New Years cards like several years in a row!!! I have never received one back except for this year.....and I made NO New Years cards this month!!!! of course right?!??! And when I make them the Greeting Farm girl is who I usually use for them too!!! Wishing you a very Happy New Year Anita!!!! Hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete