Tuesday, January 26, 2016

SugarPea Designs - I Dig You!

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for an inspiration post on the SugarPea Designs Blog


 

I've been trying to get some Valentine cards made so I thought I would use this cute little gopher from the Go-pher It clear stamp set.  It's been awhile since I've used this set so I thought it was time for this fella to see some ink!  I colored him with copics and then used some Glamour Dust on his diamonds.  Wow, I hope hubby gives me some of those "rocks" for V Day this year lol!  The sentiment tag was cut using the new SugarCuts - Stitched Flags die.  I've also added a few enamel dots.   




Be sure to stop by the SugarPea Designs Blog for even more inspiration from the DT.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  SugarPea Designs - Go-pher It
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, SPD SugarCuts - Stitched Flags, Glamour Dust, enamel dots

2 comments:

  1. adorable as always Anita. I wish I had as much talent as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! This is one of my favorite SugarPea sets! XX

    ReplyDelete