Tuesday, March 8, 2016

SugarPea Designs - One Big Hoppy Family

Good morning everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for an inspiration post on the SugarPea Designs Blog.



If you follow my blog then you know I've been making lots of Easter cards so I thought I would make another one to share today.  I used the adorable One Big Hoppy Family - love this daddy (or grandpa) bunny with the two babies.  Kind of reminds me of my hubby with our two grandkids - they are definitely two of our greatest blessings.  Anyway, I colored these cuties with copics and used a black gel pen on his jacket button.  I also added some Glossy Accents to all the bunnies' noses.  Then I cut the image out using the SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Circles die.   The sentiment tag was cut using the SugarCuts - Stitched Flags die and then I added a few enamel dots.




    
Be sure to stop by the SugarPea Designs Blog for even more inspiration from the DT.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamp:  SugarPea Designs - One Big Hoppy Family
Paper:  Echo Park - Spring; Neenah
Other:  Copics, SPD SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Circles, SugarCuts - Stitched Flags, Glossy Accents, Black Glaze Pen, Enamel Dots


3 comments:

  1. Love this, Anita!! Such fun bright colors and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! Love your bright, happy colors and patterns. And as soon as I saw this image, I thought it would be perfect for a grandpa!

    ReplyDelete