Tuesday, April 5, 2016

SugarPea Designs - A Special Teacher

Good morning everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for an inspiration post on the SugarPea Designs Blog.


The end of the school year will be here before we know it so I pulled out some older stamp sets and made a card for my grandson to give to his teacher.  I started my card by stamping the notebook paper image from the Noted set onto some Neenah cardstock.  I cut out the notebook paper and a paperclip using the Sugarcuts - Notebook Journal Card die.  Then I stamped the ruler and a few of the sentiments from Teacher's Pet stamp set.  I colored the ruler with copics, fussy cut it, and then attached it to the journal card using foam dots.  I used the SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Circles die to cut the A+ sentiment and attached it to the journal card using the little diecut paperclip.  I finished my card by attached some baker's twine and a few colorful enamel dots. 




Be sure to stop by the SugarPea Designs Blog for more inspiration from the DT.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  SugarPea Designs - Noted and Teacher's Pet
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Back To School; Neenah
Other:  Copics, SPD SugarCuts - Notebook Journal Card, SPD SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Circles, twine, enamel dots

2 comments:

  1. I love ALL teacher cards! This is perfect! it will make a special teacher's day! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bright, happy card! You used the perfect print to showcase all those wonderful images and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete