Thursday, May 5, 2016

I Thank My Lucky Stars You'e In My Life

Happy Thursday!  The weekend will be here soon and I sure hope it brings some warmer weather to my area.  It was so cold and windy yesterday it felt like winter brrr!  Anyway, I've got a sweet CAS card to share today.



I've had this adorable Shooting Star stamp from Mama Elephant forever and finally found some time to ink her up.  I colored her with copics and gave her red hair.  My little granddaughter has red hair and this card is for her, as the sentiment perfectly describes my feelings for that sweet little girl!  I used the coordinating die to cut her out and then popped her up on top of some clouds.  I added a few sequins for some sparkle. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Mama Elephant - Shooting Star
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Mama Elephant Shooting Star Die, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, My Favorite Things Clouds die, distress ink, sequins

6 comments:

  1. I REALLY flipping love this card!!! I really should get this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO adorable! Your granddaughter is going to be thrilled to get this from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring, love the way you inked up the background too. I'm wondering if that's sprayed on or sponged on? I just like the effect a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you AJ. The background was sponged with Tumbled Glass distress ink.

      Delete