Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Your Next Stamp - June DT Dare

Good morning and welcome to the Your Next Stamp June DT Dare!  Our dare this month was to create a cheerful project.
 



I started my card by using the Cool Tag Three Die Set to cut a tag from watercolor paper.  Then I used distress inks to add some color to the tag.  I used one of the cute penguins from the new Waddles - Gardening Fun stamp set.  I colored her with copics and then diecut her using the coordinating die set.  The sentiment is from the new Cool Tag Banner Sentiments stamp set.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die to cut the striped paper and finished my card by adding some of the new matte gumdrops.
 

 




Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog for more inspiration.  Karen gives away a stamp set to one lucky person that leaves a comment!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great day!

Stamps:  Your Next Stamp - Waddles-Gardening Fun and Cool Tag Banner Sentiments
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; water color paper; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, YNS Stitched Rectangle Dies, YNS Waddles-Gardening Fun Dies, YNS Cool Tag Three Die Set, YNS Matte Gumdrops, ribbon, twine

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anita. this is adorable!!! It just makes me smile looking at it. I love, love the colors and the way you have put it all together. Hugs LisaG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita. this is adorable!!! It just makes me smile looking at it. I love, love the colors and the way you have put it all together. Hugs LisaG

    ReplyDelete