Friday, June 24, 2016

Your Next Stamp - Sketch and Color Challenge #42

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new Sketch and Color Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Blog.


I used the adorable Mini Snorkel Fun Fishy stamp.  I colored the fish with copics and then diecut him using the coordinating die.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die to cut the green pattern paper and a watercolor panel.  I used distress inks to make the watery background.  I cut a piece of vellum with the Scallop Edge Die and then used white embossing powder to add a sentiment from the Keepin' It Reel stamp set.  I added some Glossy Accents to the goggles and then added a few sparkly gumdrops to finish my card. 




To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to read the challenge details and to see the fabulous projects by the rest of the DT!

On a sad note, this is my last post for Your Next Stamp.  I'm stepping down from the design team so I can spend more time with my family this summer.  I want to thank Karen for having me on her team for the last couple of years.  Karen (and the rest of the team) are amazing and I've enjoyed this team so much! 

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so apparently I didnt read to the end of this post. I am so sad that you are leaving the Y N S team! I love, love love your yns cards!! I hope you have a good summer, though, and I hope you will still post some yns cards occasionally!

    ReplyDelete